Join the OBHA Advisory Council
We are looking for compassionate and committed advisory council members to assist in the creation, implementation, and sustainability of a newly centralized Behavioral Health Advocacy Program in Washington State as guided by E2SHB 1086 and RCW 71.40.
Our goal is to have diverse representation on the OBHA Statewide Advisory Council that includes:
• A majority (51%) composed of people with lived experience of behavioral health challenges
• Balanced representation of gender, race, ethnicity, and age
• Balanced representation across urban, suburban, and rural communities
• Balanced representation across children, adolescents, transitional youth, adults, and older adults.
• Balanced representation of service providers (Mental Health, Substance Use, Youth, and Family)
If you are interested in joining the advisory council, please follow the link below and submit the application.